Chambers USA Recognizes 19 Robinson+Cole Lawyers in 11 Practice Areas in CT, PA, and RI and Nationwide
In its 2021 edition, the legal directory Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business has recognized 19 Robinson+Cole lawyers from Connecticut, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island, including one that has been recognized nationwide. In addition, the firm received rankings in seven practice area categories that the publication covers in Connecticut.
Chambers USA 2021 recognized the following Robinson+Cole lawyers in the designated categories of law:
- Linn F. Freedman – Nationwide: Privacy & Data Security
Ms. Freedman was also listed in the Chambers Global 2021 ranking guide in the area of Privacy & Data Security – USA.
- Eric M. Kogan – Connecticut Corporate/M&A
- Megan E. Baroni, Robert S. Melvin, Earl W. Phillips, Jr. and James P. Ray – Connecticut Environment
- Lisa M. Boyle and Theodore J. Tucci – Connecticut Healthcare
- Bruce B. Barth, Britt-Marie K. Cole-Johnson and Natale V. DiNatale – Connecticut Labor & Employment
- Bradford S. Babbitt and Jeffrey J. White – Connecticut Litigation: General Commercial
- James A. Wade – Connecticut Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations
- Garry C. Berman and Steven L. Elbaum – Connecticut Real Estate
- Rachel Jaffee Mauceri and Natalie D. Ramsey – Pennsylvania: Philadelphia & Surrounds Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Patricia J. Igoe – Rhode Island Corporate/Commercial: Banking & Finance
Robinson+Cole also earned rankings in the following Connecticut practice areas: Corporate/M&A, Environment, Healthcare, Labor & Employment, Litigation: General Commercial, Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations and Real Estate.
Chambers USA has published guides to the legal profession for more than 20 years. Its team of researchers conducts thousands of interviews with lawyers and their clients worldwide to recognize lawyers and legal departments based on technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities valued by clients. Chambers undertakes an independent and objective process, and inclusion in the guide is based solely on the research team’s findings. An explanation of Chambers’ methodology can be found online here.
Robinson+Cole is an AmLaw 200 law firm established over 175 years ago, with a deeply-rooted culture of collaboration, civility, and inclusion. The Mansfield Rule Certified-firm has more than 220 lawyers in ten offices throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Florida, and California, serving regional, national, and international clients, from start-ups to Fortune 50 companies. Robinson+Cole is a service mark of Robinson & Cole LLP. For more information, please visit www.rc.com.