MHA Racial Equity and Economic Development Committee
The MHA Racial Equity and Economic Development Committee was created in September with the mission to discover how to help progress racial equity, create further awareness, and develop impactful programming and concrete action. In 2021, we will hold events that will fulfill the plan established by research, surveys, and discussions.
These events are
- Creating a Diverse & Inclusive Culture
- Starting Your Journey to Racial Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Creating a Diverse & Inclusive Talent Pipeline
and will target
- Racial Equity in the Workplace Training
- Minority and Women Business Enterprise Certification and Business Development Assistance
- Healthcare Supply Chain Initiative
- Board Diversity Initiative
These broad initiatives are just one part of an overall strategy to address the problems and concerns present today. We recognize that not all of the situations will be instantly resolved. To achieve success, the business community, at large, must come together in a spirit of cooperation to work toward common goals and objectives. We continuously seek the involvement of all other interested parties and welcome your contributions.