No Events? No Problem. The Alliance Still Connects You.
The MetroHartford Alliance continues to add value to your investment and offer new opportunities for you to engage with our community. Here is how you can connect:
Tell Your Story and Share Your News
Send us your stories and news – from virtual webinars you are hosting, to community projects,
and unique human-interest stories about your employees, tell us! We can share your news with
our audiences across these platforms:
• Daily News Brief E-Newsletter – daily e-mail newsletter sent to an audience of over 5,000
• The Hart Beats On E-Newsletter – special weekly newsletter showcasing how our community
is teaming up in response to the COVID-19 situation. Sent to nearly 10,000 subscribers.
• Post to the newly launched MetroHartford.com and PreparedHartford.com – a resource to
access information regarding the COVID-19 response.
• Pulse of the Region radio show airing on the following iHeart stations: Saturdays at 8 a.m. on
ESPN 97.9 FM; Saturdays at 10 a.m. on WPOP News Talk 1410 AM and 100.9 FM; and Sundays
at 10:30 a.m. on New Haven WELI 960 AM.
• Our media partners ask us to share positive stories with them about our Investors, and we are
happy to oblige and promote your good news.
• Weekly educational webinars related to the COVID-19 pandemic offers resources to help your
Submit news and story ideas metrohartford.com/about-us/newsroom/submit-investor-news.
If you have trouble logging in, e-mail Jen Proto – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tag, You’re It!
Be sure to follow @MetroHartford on our social platforms, so we can tag you in posts we share
about your organization! We’re on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, just to name a few!
Get Young Professionals Involved:
HYPE (Hartford Young Professionals & Entrepreneurs) hosts over 80 events and programs each
year for young professionals – ranging from monthly networking happy hours, to signature
fundraisers, HYPE programming offers opportunities to network & explore the region. Membership
is further engaged through interest-based committees: Civic Engagement, Community
Involvement, Personal & Professional Development, & Social Ambassadors.
HYPE membership is free for all Leadership, Executive, Strategic & Regional Investors.
Young Professionals can join HERE.
Accessing Covid-19 Funding & Business Resources:
The MetroHartford Alliance is hosting weekly webinars to help you learn more about the resources
to support your business during this crisis.
Access past webinars and register for future programs HERE.
Connect with us for the following:
• Need help in understanding Federal and State funding resources?
• Do you have excess production capacity that you can share to help support the fight against
• Do you need to re-shore production or bring a supplier closer to you to prevent supply chain
Proof in the Numbers (Research)
Our Research Department can provide supplemental data for organizations applying for grants,
building presentations, and more.
Update Your Contacts:
We want to make certain the right people in your organization receive Alliance communications
for news updates, event invitations and programming. Please add as many contacts within your
organization as you like!
Update your company’s information HERE.
Kate Baumann – email@example.com – 860-240-2020