reSET will host a virtual Beyond Business as Usual event on Nov. 10 at 9:00 a.m. We are excited to have amazing guests from all over the country joining us to share insights and ideas for a more regenerative future including new financial models, shared economies and more. Our guest speakers include:
- Shelly Omilâdè Bell, founder and CEO of Black Girl Ventures
- Allie Burns, CEO of Village Capital, and advisory board member of Zebras Unite
- John Fullerton, founder and CEO of the Capital Institute
- Brent Robertson, founding partner at Fathom
- Jessica Stago, founder, Change Labs
More info is below! Get your tickets here.
This event will be interactive. Come prepared to engage and network with other national and local business leaders and entrepreneurs, and get ready with your best questions.
“Simply put, regenerative finance uses money as a tool to solve systemic problems and regenerate communities and natural environments. Its goal is to heal and create shared value.” -Jasper Van Brakel, RSF Social Finance
reSET is committed to building a sustainable and diverse eco-system for entrepreneurs.
Sponsored in part by Webster Bank, Capital for Change, Murtha Cullina, and StanleyBlack&Decker