/ Do Business Here /
Partners and Assistance
Local, regional, and statewide incentives are available to companies considering the Hartford Region for business. Below is a list of resources provided by the State of Connecticut Department of Economic and Community Development to help you get started in understanding the financial assistance and incentive packages available to qualifying investors and businesses.
Financial Assistance Options & Packages
From low-interest loans and loan forgiveness to special financing for small companies and manufacturers, download the State of Connecticut’s information sheet that lists a multitude of incentive packages that support business growth and job creation.
Business Assistance Programs for our Region include:
- Urban and Industrial Site Reinvestment Tax Credit
- Angel Investor Tax Credit
- Enterprise Zone Program
- Sales and Use Tax Exemption
- Manufacturing Property Tax Exemptions
- Corporate Sales Tax Exemptions
- Municipal Property Tax Abatement