For international businesses looking to create a presence in Connecticut, we help you test your market potential and evaluate site locations throughout our Region while providing short-term, complimentary office space and a U.S. mailing address.
The Right Resources for Your Business
- Financial service experts, including bankers, lawyers, accountants, etc.
- Immigration assistance for executives, employees and their families
- Site selection assistance and location tours
- Introductions to local and state officials for incentives, permitting and more
- Logistics services, including warehousing, transportation and customs brokerage
The Right Resources for Your Family
- Connections to other executives and their families from your home country
- Real estate agents to find the right home and schools
- Rich cultural and leisure opportunities in New England
Doing Business in the Hartford Region
The Hartford Region provides invaluable access to North American markets. More than 33 percent of the U.S. population and 68 percent of the Canadian population is located within 800 kilometers.
- Excellent transportation infrastructure through Bradley International Airport and the intersections of New England’s major highways
- World-class fiber optic technology
- Foreign Trade Zone
- Strong, diversified economy of insurance and financial services; aerospace/precision machining; and health care and biomedical devices
- Highly productive and educated workforce
How the Hartford Region Ranks
- 4th in gross domestic product per capita in the world
- 2nd in U.S. patents issued per capita
- 3rd in labor productivity in the world
- 3rd in the nation in readiness for the knowledge-based economy
- Top 6% of North American regions for the arts
Major Corporations Call the Hartford Region Home
Several hundred of the world’s leading corporations are headquartered and do business in the Hartford Region, capitalizing on the vibrant business environment and the arts and culture the area offers.
Find out how your company can prosper in the Hartford Region. Call Rebecca Nolan, Vice President, Business Development, at 1.860.525.4451, ext. 280, or email her at email@example.com.