A vibrant, competitive business atmosphere relies on companies that can attract and retain talented individuals. A company’s benefits package is a significant factor in recruiting efforts. The MetroHartford Alliance created the Chambers’ Benefit Center in 1993 to make insurance products affordable to chamber members and small and midsize business owners.
Product offerings come from the leaders of the insurance industry, including AIG, Dental One, TASC, Assurity Life and more. With a variety of high-quality insurance options available through the Chambers’ Benefit Center, our Region’s companies can offer valuable benefits packages.
Insurance Packages Currently Offered
- Health (includes prescription drug card)
- Short-term and long-term disability (requires additional information about hours worked, hire date and annual salary)
- Section 105 (tax savings)
- Section 125 (tax savings)
- Long-term care
- Life insurance
- HMO Health Savings Account (First HSA)
Get Insurance Quotes Today Hartford Benefit Center Preferred Agents
Chambers’ Benefit Center Members
- East Granby
- East Hartford
- Rocky Hill
- South Windsor
- West Hartford
- Windsor Locks
For more information about the Chambers’ Benefit Center, contact Nadine Francis West at email@example.com.