HARTFORD, CT (June 1, 2023) – In its 2023 edition, the legal directory Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business has recognized 22 Robinson+Cole lawyers, including one that has been recognized nationwide. Chambers USA 2023 recognized the following Robinson+Cole lawyers in the designated categories of law:
- Nationwide: Privacy & Data Security – Linn F. Freedman – Freedman was also listed in the Chambers Global 2023 ranking guide in the area of Privacy & Data Security – USA.
- Bankruptcy/Restructuring – Natalie D. Ramsey and Rachel Jaffe Mauceri
- Construction – Joseph A. Barra
- Corporate/M&A – Matthew J. Guanci, Jr., Eric M. Kogan
- Environment – Megan E. Baroni, Robert S. Melvin, Earl W. Phillips, Jr., James P. Ray and Emilee Mooney Scott
- Healthcare – Lisa M. Boyle and Theodore J. Tucci
- Insurance – Matthew M. Burke
- Labor & Employment – Stephen W. Aronson, Britt-Marie K. Cole-Johnson and Natale V. DiNatale
- Litigation: General Commercial – Jeffrey J. White
- Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations – James A. Wade
- Real Estate – Garry C. Berman, Steven L. Elbaum and Charles Martin III
Robinson+Cole also earned rankings in the following practice areas: Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Construction, Corporate/M&A, Environment, Healthcare, Labor & Employment, Litigation: General Commercial and Real Estate.
Chambers USA has published guides to the legal profession for more than 20 years. Its team of researchers conducts thousands of interviews with lawyers and their clients worldwide to recognize lawyers and legal departments based on technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities valued by clients. Chambers undertakes an independent and objective process, and inclusion in the guide is based solely on the research team’s findings. An explanation of Chambers’ methodology can be found online here.
Robinson+Cole is an AmLaw 200 law firm established over 178 years ago, with a deeply-rooted culture of collaboration, civility, and inclusion. The Mansfield Rule Certified-firm has more than 250 lawyers in eleven offices throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Florida, and California, serving regional, national, and international clients, from start-ups to Fortune 50 companies. Robinson+Cole is a service mark of Robinson & Cole LLP. For more information, please visit www.rc.com.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For more information, contact:
Jessica A.P. Altieri, Communications Manager
Robinson+Cole | 860.541.2646, email@example.com