3rd Emergency Grant Program for Small Businesses Opens August 4
Eligibility and How to Apply
Grants of up to $7,500 will be available to businesses as funds allow.
Eligible businesses must:
- be located within the City of Hartford
- be able to provide at least one federal tax return
- have positive annual revenues not exceeding $500,000 for the submitted tax years
- have an EIN and/or DUNS number, if applicable. Other eligibility requirements will be available in the grant application.
Principal owners of multiple businesses will only be eligible for one grant. The mayor’s office said small businesses that received grants in either of the first two rounds will be eligible for this third round of funding.
An application will be accessible on the Capital for Change website, www.capitalforchange.org/. at 8:00 a.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 4 and will close at 5 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 25.
Help Available for Submissions
Interested businesses are encouraged to reach out to the following technical assistance providers for help with their submission. These providers can ensure that businesses are eligible and ready to submit once the application portal opens:
- Blue Hills Civic Association, Vickie Gallon-Clark, (860) 560-7360, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upper Albany Main Street, Marilyn Risi, (860) 768-5747, email@example.com
- Upper Albany Merchants Association, Fay Santouse, (860) 532-9574, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spanish American Merchants Association (SAMA), Julio Mendoza, (860) 278-5825, email@example.com
- Entrepreneurial Center, University of Hartford, Sheri McMillen, (860) 768-5652, firstname.lastname@example.org