Bank of America is providing $1 million in immediate funding to five organizations giving support to the people of Ukraine. Bank of America will continue to closely follow developments in the region, and stand ready to provide additional support as the situation evolves. The funding will be shared between partners who are well-placed to rapidly deliver much-needed assistance.
- Red Cross and Red Crescent network in Ukraine and the region.
- Cooperative for Assistance and Relief Everywhere (CARE).
- International Medical Corps. (provides medical support in 19 villages in the country)
- World Central Kitchen. (feeding Ukrainian refugees in Poland and Romania)
- Project Hope. (Health and humanitarian relief within Ukraine and across borders)
Additionally Bank of America’s global matching gift program may be used to support current relief efforts in Ukraine. The bank will match employee donations, dollar for dollar, up to $5,000 per calendar year.
To learn more about the ways that Bank of America makes an impact, click here.