While you have time to submit your waiver request ten months after the end of your covered period, in certain circumstances you may want to submit it before the deadline (particularly regarding the count of full-time employee equivalencies).
Join us for an overview of important details and what to consider when applying for forgiveness.
We will cover :
- Payroll costs you can and cannot include when it comes to forgiveness
- Non-payroll costs that qualify for forgiveness
- When payroll and other allowable costs must be incurred and paid to qualify
- How Businesses Can Benefit From Moving From Eight Week Period To Twenty-Four Period (And Why Some May Want To Choose To Stay With The Eight Week Period)
- Limits on Owner’s Compensation Replacement for Owner-to-Employee and Self-Employed
- Who can use the new EZ loan forgiveness form and who should use the long version
This training is free, but prior registration is required.
Register and get answers to your questions.
About the Connecticut Small Business Development Center
Supporting Connecticut’s small businesses to help them start, grow, and thrive.
Connecticut Small Business Development Center is an accredited member of America’s Small Business Development Center Network – the most comprehensive small business assistance program in the United States with a proven track record of providing over 40 years of service to small businesses. By registering to receive advising from CTSBDC, you will have access to resources and knowledge to help you achieve virtually any objective you have for your business. Every business is assigned an advisor who works closely with you to deeply understand your business and help you drive it forward.
Comprehensive business assistance
Exclusive market research reports and management tools
Connection to public and private resources and support
Online no-cost business training courses