CBIA, CONNSTEP, and ReadyCT present the Made in Connecticut: 2021 Manufacturing Summit, sponsored by TD Bank.
Sikorsky Aircraft president Paul Lemmo, who began leading the Lockheed Martin company in January, is the keynote speaker at this year’s summit.
Join us as we review the findings from the 2021 Connecticut Manufacturing Report, discuss the state’s latest manufacturing initiatives, share insights from sector leaders, and present our annual innovation and STEM awards moderated by Ryan McGurk at RSM.
You’ll also hear from other top Connecticut manufacturing leaders, including Burke Aerospace president Brittany Isherwood, The Lee Company chief operating officer Marietta Lee, and Bead Industries CEO Jill Mayer.
7:30 am | Networking & Breakfast
8:30 am | Welcome & Opening Remarks
- Chris DiPentima,President & CEO, CBIA
- Michael LaBella, Market President, TD Bank Group
8:45 am | Keynote Speaker: Sikorsky’s Paul Lemmo
- Paul Lemmo, President, Sikorsky Aircraft, a Lockheed Martin Company
9:30 am | 2021 Connecticut Manufacturing Report: Results & Insights
- Moderator: Ryan McGurk, Senior Manager, Industrials Audit Policy Leader, RSM
- Michele Etzel, EVP & CFO, National Graphics, Inc.
- Graham Robinson, SVP & President, Stanley Industrial, Stanley Black & Decker
- Ari Santiago, CEO, CompassMSP
10:20 am | Networking Break
10:35 am | Connecticut’s Next Generation Manufacturing Leaders
- Moderator: Beatriz Gutierrez, President & CEO, CONNSTEP
- Brittany Isherwood, President, Burke Aerospace
- Marietta Lee, COO, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, The Lee Company
- Jill Mayer, CEO, Bead Industries
11:20 am | 2021 Connecticut Manufacturing Awards
- Presented by Steven Litchfield, Regional Vice President, Greater Hartford Region, TD Bank
11:45 am | Adjourn
CBIA events comply with state and local COVID-19 guidelines and regulations. This event will be live streamed.
The Made in Connecticut: 2021 Manufacturing Summit is made possible through the generous support of TD Bank with additional support from RSM, GuardSight, Stanley Black & Decker, and The Dak Group.