Murtha Cullina Workplace Harassment Prevention Training Webinar
About the Murtha Cullina Program
Harassment in the workplace is a common complaint of employees, and creates a liability for your business. The key to the prevention of unlawful harassment in the workplace is training.
In this program, we will review the law regarding unlawful harassment, as well as best practices to address it and minimize legal liability. This session will be conducted by attorneys with experience in training and dealing with complaints of harassment.
This program satisfies Connecticut’s mandate that employees receive sexual harassment prevention training.
This training includes:
- New court decisions defining sexual harassment
- Federal and state statutory and regulatory provisions and selected case law
- Types of conduct that may constitute sexual harassment
- Development of an effective employer policy prohibiting sexual harassment and in-house procedures for receiving and investigating complaints
- Benefits of eliminating sexual harassment and its negative effects in the overall work environment
This training is required in Connecticut.
Two hours of attendance are required to receive your certificate of completion.
Friday, April 9, 2021
9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Click here to register.
For more information, please contact Andrea Race at email@example.com.