What: Amazon GPO (Global Procurement Organization) has teamed up with Connecticut-based Diverse and Small Business Advocacy Partners to educate Diverse and Small Businesses on how to be Amazon contract-ready.
Come network with Amazon Procurement and Leadership teams and learn all about successfully doing business with Amazon!
When: Thursday, April 28, 2022 from 9:00am – 3:30pm
Where: Connecticut Convention Center in Hartford
- Presentation from Amazon leadership
- Overview of Amazon Procurement Process
- Deep Dive of Current & Upcoming Contracting Opportunities
- Success Story Panel – Amazon Current- Diverse and Small Businesses
- Industry Break-out Sessions including IT, Construction, Goods and Services
This is a free event open to all businesses interested in taking their companies to the next level with Amazon!
Registration and details: https://cvent.me/AgelzB
Lunch will be served and space is limited.