University of Saint Joseph Hosting Summer Nursing Symposium For High School Juniors and Senio
The University of Saint Joseph (USJ) in West Hartford, CT will be hosting a Summer Nursing Symposium August 1-5 to help high school juniors and seniors learn more about the in-demand career of nursing. The five daily sessions will be held on USJ’s campus at 1678 Asylum Avenue in West Hartford, from 9 AM – 3 PM.
This 5-day on-campus summer opportunity includes:
- Informational sessions about applying to college and
- Preparing for nursing school
- Interactive simulations in USJ’s state-of-the-art Nursing Education and Simulation Center
- Interacting with nursing professionals
- Learning about diversity in nursing and health professions
- Touring the campus of USJ
- Meeting new friends
To be eligible, students must be a resident of Connecticut, entering their junior or senior year in high school and be at least 16 years of age. Daily participation is required for the full 5-day program
For more info and to register, visit: usj.edu/summernursing. Application deadline is July 22.