Charter Oak State College is Connecticut’s public online college offering fully online Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Associate degrees, as well as credit-bearing Certificates in high-demand fields including Health Informatics, Leadership, Business, Nursing, and Cyber Security. The College’s Corporate Engage program partners with organizations large and small to help provide affordable and supportive ways of upskilling workforces.
To learn more about academic programs or partnerships, visit https://www.charteroak.edu/engage.
Charter Oak successfully serves a busy, working adult population with flexibility and affordability that allows them to earn the degree they need without disrupting their work and home life. Our programs are delivered 100% online in a flexible format so that students may earn a certificate, an associate degree, a bachelor’s degree, or a master’s degree.
Charter Oak is pleased to offer our corporate partnership employers:
- Degree and Certificate programs in today’s most needed fields
- Health Information Management
- Cyber Security
- Early Childhood Education
- Public Safety Administration
- Medical Coding
- And many more!
- Discounts available to your enrolled employees.
- 100% online courses suitable for your busy employees delivered by a reputable, regionally accredited state college
- Dedicated staff to customize your corporate learning needs and to guide your employees from application to graduation
- Generous transfer of existing college credit as well as credit for prior learning, military and professional certifications for your workforce