When you locate your business in the Hartford Region, you take advantage of a highly skilled workforce, a strategic location and an exceptional quality of life that benefits you, your employees, and your clients.
The State of Connecticut ranks third in the nation for advanced degrees and fourth in the nation for productivity. More than 23.5 million people live within a 2-hour drive, and our extensive transportation network makes us a prime location for organizations that do significant business in the Northeast.
Our Region is home to experts in aerospace, insurance and financial services, healthcare and advanced manufacturing and technology.
Our rich American heritage dates back to 1636, and we are home to numerous arts and cultural attractions, nationally ranked schools and scenic landscapes.
Discover the Hartford Region today.
View or download our flyer about doing business in the Hartford Region.
Recent Updates and Highlights:
- Currently working with 15 Israeli-based companies with a pipeline of almost 80 to navigate and connect to Connecticut.
- Aer Lingus Day in Hartford at the Society Room - made introductions for the airlines senior management to the Hartford business community.
- Hosted dignitaries from UK, Hong Kong, and most recently India’s new Consul General, Ambassador Riva Ganguly Das.
- Successfully attracted Niagara Bottling to the town of Bloomfield. At full build-out the facility will be approximately 443,000 SF and will employ 150 people in its $73 million plant
- Hired a Business Advisor to support growth of mid-sized companies as part of partnership with CTNext to offer free growth advisory services to eligible companies in the Hartford Region.