For a calendar-style listing of the Alliance's upcoming programs with links to register, please visit the Events Calendar
Open to the Public Rising Star Breakfast
- This signature program, typically held monthly, showcases a broad scope of notable speakers addressing a range of topics from economic and business development, politics and sports to issues impacting the Hartford Region, the nation and our world. Don’t miss this opportunity to engage and network with 200 to 400 business, civic, educational and political leaders from around the Region. Annual Celebration
- Each year, the MetroHartford Alliance holds a special evening event to celebrate what we’ve achieved together and what the future holds for our Capital City and Region. The Annual Celebration attracts over 500 business owners and leaders from across the Hartford Region. Public Policy Forums
- The Alliance presents public policy forums on subjects such as health care reform, education and the state budget. In collaboration with The New England Council, the Alliance also hosts members of Connecticut’s U.S. Congressional Delegation for breakfast and lunch gatherings. Connecticut Health Council Programs
- The Connecticut Health Council
works to promote Connecticut as a center of health excellence and the health sector as a primary driver of economic and employment growth in our State. The Council hosts programs focused on health sector topics featuring speakers of regional, national and international renown. Founding Partners include national health insurers, hospitals and clinics, provider networks, educational institutions, pharmaceutical companies, biotech startups and more. Alliance 101
- At this quarterly luncheon, members of the MetroHartford Alliance team explain the programs and benefits that accompany an investment in the Alliance; you'll also have an opportunity to network with fellow Investors and prospective Investors. This free program is designed for current Hartford Investors and prospective Investors; registration is required.
Exclusive Programs for Alliance Investors Meet & Mingle
- Join us the second Wednesday of every month and discover the value in meeting and making connections with other Alliance Investors. Expand your professional network, uncover new business opportunities, and strengthen collaborations and partnerships in an informal environment. This program is free and open only to Alliance Investors. Break the Ice Luncheon
- These luncheons are the perfect introduction to effective networking through the MetroHartford Alliance. The friendly atmosphere makes it easy to meet other Investors and become more comfortable promoting your business/organization, products or services. This program is free and open only to Alliance Investors.
For additional invitation-only programs and events open to specific Investor levels, please visit the Investor Benefits
Hartford Young Professionals and Entrepreneurs (HYPE) HYPE
started in 2006 to support the Alliance’s efforts to attract and retain talent in the Hartford Region. It has grown into one of the nation’s largest young professionals organizations and currently serves over 4,500 members. HYPE members thrive on social interaction and exchanging ideas. HYPE offers a wide variety of events throughout the year to help its members build their social and professional networks, learn, give back to the community, and have fun.
You can join HYPE as an individual for a very affordable yearly fee or, if your employer is an Alliance Investor or local municipality, you may be eligible for membership at no cost to you. Click here to learn more