More than 250 businesses, institutions and organizations participate in the Alliance as Hartford Investors and enjoy the following benefits:
- Access to the nearly 450 investors in the Alliance network
- Announcement as a new investor via our social media channels, in a Daily Brief email newsletter that is broadcasted to over 3,400 contacts, and on a Pulse of the Region radio show which reaches a 50,000+ audience
- Two complimentary admissions to your first breakfast event
- Discounted rates to Alliance events and programs
- Invitations to attend our complimentary bi-monthly Break the Ice networking luncheon to meet fellow investors and share the latest news about your business
- Invitations to attend our complimentary bi-monthly Meet & Mingle events, where you can make connections with other Alliance Investors in an informal setting
- Access to sharing content in The Alliance Newsroom to showcase your organization
- Opportunity to post your events to our online calendar
- Listing in our online directory with website and social media links
- Inclusion as a preferred vendor for business referrals
- Daily Brief email newsletter (Monday-Friday)
This level of membership aligns with an annual investment of $400 and $10 per full time employee. For more information on becoming a Hartford Investor, please contact Jennifer Proto, Investor Relations Specialist, at 860.728.2288 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to the benefits available at the Hartford Investor level, Regional Investors gain access to the following programming and opportunities:
- Unlimited employee membership in HYPE (Hartford Young Professionals and Entrepreneurs)
- Select introduction opportunities with Strategic Partners
- Opportunity to attend select Strategic Partner Roundtables
- Support from Alliance communication vehicles, including the Daily Brief, Pulse of the Region radio show, social media, etc., which can help promote your business’ success in the Region and beyond
Membership as a Regional Investor includes the annual investment of $400 and $10 per full time employee, plus an additional $3,500. For more information, please contact Raina Giddings, Senior Director of Investor Relations, at 860.728.2296 or email@example.com.
Over 125 businesses, institutions and organizations throughout the Greater Hartford Region invest in the work of the MetroHartford Alliance as Strategic Partners. In addition to all the Hartford and Regional Investor benefits, Strategic Partners also receive:
- Access to exclusive invitation-only investor opportunities including (but not limited to):
- Leading the Change women’s programming
- Welcome receptions honoring senior business leaders new to their leadership positions
- Year-end combined meeting of the Alliance and Chamber Boards of Directors
- Participation in monthly Strategic Partner Roundtables
- Opportunity to host a Meet & Mingle reception or Break the Ice luncheon
- Support from the Alliance Investor Relations team with introductions to other Alliance investors as requested
- Opportunities to participate on various Alliance committees, councils and working groups
Strategic Partner status is tied to an annual investment of $400 and $10 per full time employee, plus an additional $9,000. For more information, please contact Raina Giddings, Senior Director of Investor Relations, at 860.728.2296 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media outlets have the option of investing in the MetroHartford Alliance at this level, which includes Media Sponsor recognition at appropriate Alliance events in addition to all the aforementioned benefits. Each Media Sponsor contributes a minimum of $20,000 annually. Please contact Julie Daly Meehan, Chief Investor Relations Officer, at 860.728.2297 or email@example.com for more information.
This select group of the Greater Hartford Region’s major employers holds individual seats on the Alliance’s Board of Directors and meets regularly in support of the Alliance’s Strategic Plan. Each Leadership Investor contributes a minimum of $110,000 annually. Please contact Julie Daly Meehan, Chief Investor Relations Officer, at 860.728.2297 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Alliance serves cities and towns included in the Hartford-West Hartford-East Hartford metropolitan statistical area. Those municipalities have access to this investor level, which focuses on economic development initiatives in the Region. The annual investment is $0.20 per capita. Participating cities and towns gain access to a variety of services including technical assistance, site location assistance, demographic and market data, and business advocacy. Please contact Julie Daly Meehan, Chief Investor Relations Officer, at 860.728.2297 or email@example.com for more information.