The Connecticut Insurance and Financial Services (IFS) Cluster will host the inaugural Insurance Market Forecast on Friday, November 9 at the Hilton Hartford Hotel. The event will unite nine thought leaders from across Connecticut’s insurance landscape to share economic data and industry forecasting.
The Forecast will feature three panels, focused on property casualty; life, retirement and annuity; and health. The property casualty panel will be moderated by Duby McDowell, president of Duby McDowell Communications, and will feature the following executives. Property Casualty
- Greg Barats, President and Chief Executive Officer, Hartford Steam Boiler Inspection & Insurance Company - Munich RE
- Douglas Elliot, President, Commercial Markets, The Hartford Financial Services Group
- Brian MacLean, President and Chief Operating Officer, Travelers
Life, Retirement and Annuity
- Maliz Beams, Chief Executive Officer, ING U.S. Retirement
- Robert Casale, Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual)
- Christine Marcks, President, Prudential Retirement
- Gail Boudreaux, Chief Executive Officer, UnitedHealthcare
- Matthew Manders, President of Regional and Operations, Cigna
- Frank McCauley, Executive Vice President, Commercial Business, Aetna
to see the full agenda for the Insurance Market Forecast and to register.