Oz Griebel and Julie Daly Meehan Recognized Among Hartford Magazine’s ‘50 Most Influential People’
Oz Griebel, President & CEO, MetroHartford Alliance, and Julie Daly Meehan, Executive Director, HYPE, have been recognized by Hartford Magazine as two of the area’s ’50 Most Influential People.’ In addition to Oz and Julie, several representatives of Alliance Leadership Investors and Strategic Partners were recognized.
The Alliance extends its congratulations to:
- Andy Bessette,executive vice president and chief administrative officer of The Travelers Companies, Inc.
- Louis R. Chenêvert, president and CEO of United Technologies Corp.
- Chris Dadlez, president and CEO of Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center
- Jay Fishman, chairman and CEO of The Travelers Companies, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Flaks, executive vice president of the Hartford HealthCare network, and president and CEO of its flagship acute care teaching hospital, Hartford Hospital
- Michael J. Fresher, chief officer of the financial and operating arms at the Bushnell
- Susan Herbst, President, UCONN
- Elliot Joseph, president and CEO of Hartford HealthCare (HHC)
- Linda J. Kelly, president of Hartford Foundation for Public Giving
- Peter Kelly, senior principal of Updike, Kelly & Spellacy
- Liam E. McGee, chairman, president and chief executive officer of The Hartford Financial Services Group Inc.
- Paul Pendergast, vice president of Institutional Advancement for the Connecticut Public Broadcasting Network, parent to CPTV and WNPR/ Connecticut Public Radio
- Susan L. Talbott, director and CEO of the Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art
to see the Hartford Magazine article.