Connecticut's constitutional spending cap has been an ongoing topic of debate among policy makers as they work to craft our State budget. Additionally, renewed focus on investment in Connecticut's transportation infrastructure has raised the possibility of a new constitutional amendment to secure dedicated transportation funding.
The MetroHartford Alliance invites you to join a conversation about the history, efficacy and future implications of budget-related constitutional amendments in our State. WHO:
• George Jepsen, Attorney General, State of Connecticut
• Richard Balducci, Former Speaker of the House of Representatives
• Wesley Horton, Partner, Horton, Shields & Knox, P.C.
• Keith Phaneuf, Budget Reporter, The Connecticut Mirror
• Spencer Cain, President, Cain Associates, LLC WHEN:
Tuesday, February 9
Registration and networking begin at 5:30 p.m.
Program runs from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. WHERE:
Reading Room, William F. Starr Hall
University of Connecticut School of Law
110 Sherman Street
Hartford, CT 06105 Click here for more information
### Media Contact:
Brian Boyer, Vice President of Communications, Marketing, Media and Public Relations