To help organizations succeed today and lay a foundation for future growth, the Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology, Inc. (CCAT) creates innovative solutions for manufacturers, educators, government agencies, nonprofits and entrepreneurs in three core areas: technology, efficiencies, and workforce development.
Headquartered in East Hartford, CCAT is a nonprofit corporation recognized as a leader and a go-to-resource for improving competitiveness and high-tech business development in the state, region, and country. In addition, CCAT provides incubator space to emerging technology-based companies, which benefit from the synergy of CCAT’s experienced team, advanced technologies and extensive professional networks.
CCAT believes an organization’s success is grounded in the integration of the skills of its people, the use of the latest technology, and the efficient ways it operates. And fundamental to our best-practices strategy is the collaboration with our industry, academia and government partners. This approach enables us to frame comprehensive solutions that address the challenges our customers face every day.
Website: www.ccat.us Social Media:
Twitter - @CCATInc
; LinkedIn - CCAT Leadership:
Elliot Ginsberg, President & Chief Executive Officer (CEO); John Glidden, Chief Financial Officer (CFO); Natalie Real, Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) Alliance Liaison:
Elliot Ginsberg Local Offices:
East Hartford, CT - 222 Pitkin Street; 409 Silver Lane Headquarters:
222 Pitkin Street, East Hartford Total Number of Employees:
What milestones or accomplishments has your company recently celebrated?
How does your company engage with the Alliance?
- Expansion of the Advanced Manufacturing Center to offer additive manufacturing/3D printing capabilities in metals and plastics in addition to precision machining and non-contact inspection.
- Selected as a member of America Makes, the National Additive Manufacturing Innovation Institute, a consortium of U.S. government, universities and manufacturing companies founded to advance technologies required to implement additive manufacturing concepts and technology and to develop the workforce skills required to support additive manufacturing in the U.S.
- Named a preferred services supplier for the Capitol Region Council of Governments to assist in delivering service-sharing programs to municipalities on a regional and statewide basis and in establishing a data center on the Connecticut Nutmeg Network.
- Expansion of technology incubator by 86% since 2007.
- Celebrating 10-year anniversary this year.
CCAT is an Alliance Strategic Partner and has a presence on the organization's Executive Committee and Board of Directors.