Tecton Architects is a multi-specialist architectural, interior design and master planning services firm serving a wide array of notable clients in corporate, healthcare, academic, and advanced manufacturing arenas throughout the northeast. For thirty five years, Tecton has been known for outstanding design and responsive and accurate integrated service delivery. Tecton’s culture of collaborative teamwork and legacy of trusted partnerships consistently deliver exciting, sustainable design solutions that stand the test of time. We strive to always be better, in our teams, our profession, and in our community; it is what sets Tecton apart.
Year Founded: 1979
Social Media: www.tectonarchitects.wordpress.com
Leadership: Ted Cutler, AIA - CEO and Jeff Wyszynski, AIA - COO
Local Offices: Hartford, CT and Westerly, RI
Headquarters: Hartford, CT
Total Number of Employees: 60
What milestones or accomplishments has your company recently celebrated?
- Rebranding in 2013 – 1st annual Tecton Blend
- Charitable commitments to Nutmeg Big Brothers Big Sisters (board membership,
fund-raising, annual sponsorships, etc.), the WALKS Foundation, Hartford Youth
- Over 50% growth in annual revenue from 2012 to 2013
How does your company engage with the Alliance?
- Strategic Partner meetings
- Alliance forums/programs and social/networking events
- Use of network as a resource for business challenges
- HYPE for young professionals
- Connecticut Health Council - member with similar involvement