October 19, 8:00-10:00 a.m.
The Innovation Center at Saint Francis Hospital & Medical Center
260 Ashley Street
Hartford, CT 06105
Please RSVP by 10/17 . Contact for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org | 860.368.2371. First come, first served and space is limited, so reserve your spot today!
- Inside the Beltway: What are the latest developments in ACA repeal-and-replace efforts—and the major implications for provider strategy?
- The future of reimbursement: What would premium support for Medicare, state-based Medicaid reform, and the shift to defined contribution in the private sector mean for provider economics?
- The steady march to value-based payment: How should providers embrace public payment risk as they navigate new payment programs and MACRA?
- Powering business model transformation: Winning under MACRA and building the consumer-focused health system
- How big is big enough? Setting the right ambition for your system’s scale
Stuart Clark is a Managing Director and a national spokesperson for the Advisory Board Company. In this capacity, he presents the firm’s findings on frontier strategic and clinical best practices.
Stuart’s areas of research include general hospital administration and management, health system economics, and health policy. He is a lecturer for the flagship Health Care Advisory Board program, in addition to the Cardiovascular Roundtable, Oncology Roundtable, Imaging Performance Partnership, and the Health Care Industry Committee.
Prior to joining the Advisory Board, Stuart spent more than 15 years in management consulting and business development, representing a range of clients across the Fortune 100, and the Federal Government. Areas of expertise include management and operations strategy, security, and new market development.
He also served as a Senior Advisor to the US Departments of State and Defense, leading stability operations in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Stuart received a BA in Political Science and International Political Economy from the University of Kansas.