Farmington, Conn., January 23, 2019 – To continue providing clients with the best possible services, KBE Building Corporation has recently hired seven new staff members to the firm’s Conn. office, including both field and office staff.
“It’s important that we select employees who exude the unique family-like culture at KBE,” explained Andrea Comstock-Tague, KBE Vice President of Human Resources & AA/EEO Officer. “These individuals will continue to build on that culture and strengthen the services we provide to our various clients. Because of this, KBE invests the time and energy needed to recruit the best people for our company.”
Meet each new staff member below:
- Carrie Rossitto, Payroll Administrator – Carrie was previously with Farmington Bank and has a BS in Early Childhood Education from Central Connecticut State University.
- Brian Drake, Safety Manager – Brian has been working in the construction industry since 1988, with an extensive background in construction safety protocols and numerous OSHA certifications. He has a Master of Public Health degree from UMass-Amherst and a BA in Biology from Central Connecticut State University.
- Jessica Levay, Project Coordinator/Project Engineer – Jessica graduated from Western Connecticut State University in 2016 with a BA in Social Work, and has worked in both the social services and construction field. Her recent experience includes serving as Project Administrator for the Waterbury Development Program, where she helped coordinate on-going projects.
- Fred Giovanni, III, Help Desk Technician – Fred has 4+ years of experience in network systems management, field service support, and IT support. He has a BS in Information Systems Studies from Charter Oak State College and a Computer Security certificate.
- Stefan Altamirano, Cost & Billing Accountant – Stefan comes to KBE from Builders Hardware, where he worked as a Senior Accountant. He earned his MBA and BS in Accounting from Central Connecticut State University.
- Spencer Liquori, Project Engineer – Spencer is a recent graduate of Wentworth Institute of Technology with a BA in Construction Management. He previously interned with Gilbane Building Company.
- Sara Landry, Talent Acquisition Specialist – Sara will be working closely with Human Resources to help find new staff who have the expertise and fit of the KBE culture. She comes to KBE with more than five years’ experience in recruiting. Sara previously worked with Middlesex Hospital in sourcing and hiring medical professionals.
Please visit http://www.kbebuilding.com/career-opportunities/ if you’re interested in becoming a member of the KBE Building Corporation team.
About KBE Building Corporation
Located in Farmington, CT; Norwalk, CT; and Columbia, MD, KBE Building Corporation is a full-service, single-source commercial construction company strategically positioned to serve the Eastern and Mid-Atlantic U.S. Founded in 1959 and incorporated in 1966, the firm provides preconstruction, construction management, design-build, and general contracting services to clients in the retail, educational, senior living, federal, corporate, hospitality, health care, and institutional markets. KBE has managed more than $2.5 billion in construction volume over the last decade and is ranked among Engineering News-Record magazine’s top 400 construction companies nationally. Learn more at www.kbebuilding.com.
Media Contact: Jonelle Lawhorn | KBE Director of Marketing
t: 860.284.7431| c: 860.836.7517 | e: email@example.com