Hinckley Allen is proud to welcome Lisa Catarino Riccio as Partner to the Firm’s Real Estate Group. Riccio joins Hinckley Allen’s Hartford, CT office after most recently practicing at Robinson+Cole. She has been a real estate and finance attorney for over 20 years, providing strategic counsel on a variety of commercial real estate matters, including:
- Representing regional and national banks and institutional lenders in commercial loan transactions, including loan originations, forward loan commitments, and loan acquisitions
- Representing institutional lenders and regional and national banks in construction-to-permanent “Back to Back” loan transactions and other multi-family loan transactions with affordable housing initiatives, including construction, bridge, taxable and tax-exempt loans
- Representing banks and institutional lenders in loan servicing matters, including intercreditor agreements, modifications, affordability and use restrictions, easements, subdivisions, lot splits, and partial releases
- Representing investors in acquisitions and dispositions, leasing and asset management matters
- Representing large institutional investors in joint venture transactions to acquire and renovate commercial real estate, including drafting and negotiating joint venture agreements and guarantees
“Lisa is a veteran business and legal counselor who will be a tremendous addition to our Real Estate group,” said David J. Rubin, Managing Partner at Hinckley Allen. “We pride ourselves in knowing our clients’ businesses inside and out, and Lisa’s cross-practice expertise will enable us to continue to help our clients achieve their business goals. Her deep roots in the Hartford area will also be an asset for our team and our clients, both locally and throughout the Northeast.”
Riccio joins Hinckley Allen’s Real Estate Group, a full-service team that is nationally recognized for superior work and the ability to complete even the most complex transactions on-time and within budget. Hinckley Allen provides strategic counsel to a full spectrum of real estate stakeholders, including developers, corporations, pension funds, investment funds, health care and educational institutions, insurers, restaurants, hotels, landlords, tenants, lenders, and borrowers. To learn more about Hinckley Allen’s Real Estate Group, please click here.